ONE MONTH OUT

Earl J.
on 3/6/07 9:54 am - AZ
Yesterday was my 1-month anniversary and so far I'm down 40 pounds. I feel great. Saturday I participated in the St Joseph the Worker Hike for the Homeless; something I would never have considered a year ago (yea, my first "event" T-shirt). Also today was my first day back to work. It was a real stroke to my ego hearing everyone comment on how good I looked. I also had the steady stream of inquirers at my desk, but I didn't mind. Of course I had paperwork stacked a mile high and a bezillion emails to take care of, but you gotta pay the bills! ej
johnb_az
on 3/6/07 10:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Great job Earl. See you this Saturday, it is 10am right? How was work, not too tireing? Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Earl J.
on 3/6/07 10:58 am - AZ
10am Saturday, correct. Work was ok. I made sure that I went for my walk at noon then gulped down about 25g of protein before my normal crash time. I had no problems with fatigue whatsoever. ej
M. clarke
on 3/6/07 10:24 am
Earl. 40 pounds is fantastic!! Congrats
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/07 10:47 am - AZ
Good Job!!! Men are so lucky, they lose so quickly, my hubby has lost 15lb with me just from me not buying junk at the store. You look great!! Erin
desert rat
on 3/7/07 10:04 am - Goodyear, AZ
It's a man thing! I've said all along that it was a good thing that I was at goal before Earl had his surgery. I would have been fit to be tied if I had still been trying to lose and he went screaming right past me!! I've know too many couples who have had problems because they start at the same time and the man does so much better than the woman. Happily, I got lucky or is that "luckily, I got happy?" Whatever...it's all good! Dj
Most Active