getting fixed tommorrow

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/07 7:34 am - AZ
Well I go in tommorrow at 10:30 to get my stricture looked at, just wanted to let everyone know. I feel like I am going back in for surgery...Wish me luck!!! Erin
alligatorpgr
on 3/6/07 9:32 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck Erin, you should be feeling so much better after they fix the problem. Not being able to eat or drink anything and vomiting all the time can't be good for you. I wish you the best Alli
desert rat
on 3/6/07 9:51 am - Goodyear, AZ
Bestest of luck! Erin. You'll be fine. I've never had it done but everyone I know who has had this procedure said it was a breeze. Be sure to post how you're doing when you get home tomorrow. We'll all be looking for a report! You're in my prayers, Dj
ginaq56
on 3/6/07 10:00 am
Hi Erin, You will do great and feel so much better! You are in my prayers and the angels will be watching over you. Hugs, Gina
M. clarke
on 3/6/07 10:21 am
Erin. let us know how you are doing once you get home and have rested. I slept for like 3 to 4 hours afterwards because of all the drugs. It is such an easy procedure. No worries! You will be amazed how easily it goes.
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/07 10:37 am - AZ
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Your support means so much to me I will let ya'll know when I get home, thanks for caring You guys are the best.. Erin
Nicole W.
on 3/6/07 3:48 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
It's a piece of turkey! I would say cake... but ya know! You will do fine... you will see the difference right after when they give you water. Take it easy tomorrow and eat soft foods for 24hrs after they you should be doing great.
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/07 10:28 pm - AZ
Thanks Nicole, it's getting there and being back at the hospital that is half the battle. I am tired of hospitals. Anyway feeling ok today, but very dry I hope they give me some fluids..Talk to you very soon... Hugs, Erin
Most Active