Join me....

JRinAZ
on 3/5/07 10:44 pm - Layton, UT
I'll be leading some Mom's and their kids on a funzy hike during Spring Break. Hubby and I did the route on Saturday and it's perfect for beginners. It's just over 2 miles round trip, easy grade, wide open path with benches at the half way (and also adobe structures for the kids to climb all over). Here's the details.. Thursday March 15th at 8 a.m. South Mountain Puma National Trail Invited? Moms and kids Bring water (in a mini pack, fanny pack or a water camel) Bring a healthy snack (jerky, protein bar, peanut butter and apple slice, whatever???) If you're interested then shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the exacts for meeting. As for babies??? If you are buff enough to carry your infant on a pack then go for it....BUT...remember that a mother who is in stress will be relying on others to rescue the baby AND HER! ....It's not a great path for regular strollers but I'm pretty sure that one of the big wheeled jogging strollers would do o.k. (If your baby/toddler doesn't mind a bit of a bumpy ride! ) Joyce
Most Active