Having surgery this Thursday

Maureen O.
on 3/6/07 4:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Hello Nicole and everyone else *****sponded, thanks for all your kind words. I'm starting to feel better about it now. I know I will be in good hands with Dr. Blackstone. MY biggest fear now is the IV. They always have a hard time getting one in me so I will take your advice and drink plenty of water the two days. I just went to Walgreens to get my pain RX filled and saw some pink and yellow peeps. I love them, so I thought I would treat myself one last time. All the Easter candy that is out now is hard to pass by. Thanks again, Maureen
kkortsen
on 3/6/07 3:12 am - AZ
Maureen, What your feeling is completly normal. I had second thoughts until I saw my surgeon in pre op. He assured me everything would be okay. He was right, the surgery was easy with very little pain. Remember, you are now starting your new life!!! Try taking a walk before surgery. It sure helps with the tension. Good Luck
ginaq56
on 3/6/07 10:09 am
Maureen, You are going to surprise yourself with how well it will all go. You have done so much to get ready and that in itself will make a big difference. Just take a deep breath and think of all kinds of funny and silly things to make you laugh or smile. I will be thinking of you! Hugs, Gina
Celeste B.
on 3/7/07 1:59 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
GOOD LUCK!!!! Maureen, you will be fine and I will be sure to say a prayer for you and also will pray for the doctors full success in your surgery. *************CONGRATULATIONS*************
Maureen O.
on 3/7/07 2:32 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you Celeste for your kind words and prayers. I'm getting really nevorus now. It's almost time to drink the Magnesium Citrate solution but with my nerves I don't think I need it. I'm trying to keep busy cleaning house and getting ready to keep my mind off of it. I will let you all know how it went when I get home on Friday. Maureen
tall_girl99_2000
on 3/7/07 10:13 am - Chandler, AZ
You are going to do great. I am almost 9 months post op and I have lost 130 lbs. You might feel a bit of regret right after surgery, but with time you'll be so happy you did it. Good Luuck Girlfriend!!!!
Most Active