Greetings from Denver

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/07 4:37 am - avondale, AZ
Hey everyone, My family and I have moved to beautiful Denver. We are finally getting settled. It was a whirlwind move, especially with having that stricture, it set me back a few days. But all is good now. I had my first amazing moment yesterday, I went to the mall and went to a store called J jill, it's a "normal" size store. They had the cuteset blouse, but of course the biggest size was xl, I deceided to try it on, and oh my go**** FIT!!! I haven't bought a xl, since high school. That made all the struggles worth it. To date I am down 41 lbs. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to log in more often now that were settled. Take care, Danielle
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/07 6:58 am - AZ
Hey Dannielle, how are you!! I know isn't that feeling amazing, I am fitting into larges and a 16/18 pant size!! I am going this week to have my stricture looked at, maybe Wed... Take Care, Erin
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/07 7:17 am - avondale, AZ
Erin, I am so happy you are finally getting that stricture looked at. It has been so long for you. You are going to feel so much better. I had no idea how excited I would be with the clothes. I went to Macy's and was very happy to fit into a 18 pant, but a normal store... I started crying in the dressing room. It was truly memorable... It makes me want to work that much harder at losing. Congrats on your loss, a size L is awesome. My #1 goal right now is to weigh my drivers license says, ok so i lied a little when i got it, but 20 more pounds to go and i won't be a liar anymore. Take care of yourself and get that stricture fixed. Danielle
JRinAZ
on 3/5/07 10:27 pm - Layton, UT
I LOVE Denver!!! What's up with leaving us though? I'm sure that Denver has a wonderful support system as well but we 'spect to hear from you often! Hugggzzz, Joyce
Nicole W.
on 3/6/07 1:46 am - Cave Creek, AZ
YaY! You will feel so much better once it's fixed... it'a amazing how much different life is when you can eat and keep the food down!
alligatorpgr
on 3/5/07 1:56 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Danielle! Alli
pwrightt
on 3/5/07 11:43 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Danielle: I am so glad everything has worked out for you. You had so many ups and downs and now look at you. You are now experiencing wow moments. Good for you. Don't forget about us and keep us posted and all your future wow moments Miss talking to you Pam
Nicole W.
on 3/6/07 1:44 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Congrats on the move and the new size, Danielle! I am sure Denver is beauitful. What a shock... hot to cold! How awesome about J Jill. They have some nice clothes!
gawump
on 3/6/07 8:40 am - Farmington, NM
I am glad that you were able to get settled in. Denver is a neat place. I lived there for 18 and a half years. I really mis it! I think everyone can find something to love about Denver. Congradualtions on your "Moment" I am sure it will only be the first of many. Much sucess to you. Richard I
Most Active