Surgery Tomorrow

Chaplain
on 3/4/07 11:36 am - Panama City, FL
I am having surgery tomorrow morning. It seems that the thing that is at the bottom middle of your rib cage has grown out and is causing me some discomfort. The doctor told me that I did not notice it before because I was too fat and now that I have lost 165 pounds it is sticking out. I would appreciate it if everyone would please remember me tomorrow. -Bill-
JRinAZ
on 3/4/07 11:48 am - Layton, UT
Hey Bill! Prayers your direction! .... It sounds like a positive thing to get have taken care of. .... Hope all goes well for you! Joyce
M. clarke
on 3/4/07 3:47 pm
Bill you will be in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know when you are up to it how everything is going.
johnb_az
on 3/4/07 9:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Grats on the weight loss. Doc
pwrightt
on 3/4/07 10:51 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Bill: You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Like Joyce stated it sounds like something that needs to be taken care of God bless you Pam
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/07 11:24 pm - AZ
Bill, Good luck you are in my prayers.
johnb_az
on 3/5/07 12:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Lorrie, I see your having surgery on my birthday. Good luck and I hope it all works out well for you. ___ Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Celeste B.
on 3/4/07 11:18 pm - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Best Wishes to you today. And may the doctor's hands be guided in the direction of healing...amen
azleshep
on 3/5/07 3:13 pm
Well Bill, by now you have had surgery. Hope all went well, you are comfortably resting and you have a quick recovery! Pam S.
alligatorpgr
on 3/5/07 5:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck !!! Alli
Most Active