History in the making!

EmbodySuccess
on 3/4/07 4:05 am - Roswell, GA
This coming Fri. nite at 7:30 at Tucson's VISCOUNT SUITE HOTEL, a group of you will be the first in the nation to experience the weekend workshop, "BEFRIENDING YOUR FUTURE SELF!" It is designed to give self-identified yoyo-dieters (regardless of whether they're interested in WLS or not) the opportunity to get an intensive immersion into the dynamics of their individual patterns of self-sabotage AAAAANNND, more importantly, the behavioral skills and tactics to SUCCESSFULLY DISMANTLE them. This radically different approach has to be experienced to be understood, and no one - no matter how self-aware and insightful you are - is able to overcome their own self-sabotage mechanisms without the guidance of a trained life coach or psychotherapist. The workshop, which continues Sat. from 9:30am - 5:00pm, will be illuminating, creative, imaginative, fun, rewarding and exhilarating! There'll be prizes and surprise gifts and discounts, too. Enrollment has been limited so that each participant will have a truly individualized as well as a safe and intimate small group experience. The good news for everyone else is: There are, as of this moment, 14 spaces left - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - and I'd love to see each person who wants to experience this life-changing coaching process get into the workshop. DEADLINE for registration is this Tues., 9pm [Mountain] For a brochure & registration form, EMAIL me right now! Think about it: what have you got to lose??? Counting down the days til I arrive in Tucson... Lauralyn
JRinAZ
on 3/4/07 6:04 am - Layton, UT
Lauralyn, Your workshop sounds like just the thing that I need and like soooo much fun! But...I'll have to catch you at another time. Good luck and enjoy our beautiful sunshine! Joyce
EmbodySuccess
on 3/4/07 8:24 am - Roswell, GA
Sorry you won't be in the room with us, Joyce. If you or any other Tusconians [?] want to consult with me while I'm in town, I do have a limited number of availabilities on Thurs. afternoon and Friday. Call me if you're interested in a complimentary consult. All the best, Lauralyn
Most Active