Its getting closer

Garrett N.
on 3/3/07 6:32 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Well, here it is March 24th 3 weeks away. Sadly my grandfather didn't make it to be able to see it happen the cancer took him about a week ago. But, thats ok cuz now I know I will have an angel standing over me in the operating room making sure all is well. Did the pre-op Friday and let me say eek, if I never have to do that again it will be too soon .
pwrightt
on 3/4/07 3:22 am - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Garrett: I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather but like you said he will be watching over you during surgery. Dr.Juarez was my surgeon and I cannot tell you how pleased I have been. He has also been awsome in my post op visits. To me the pre op was actully harder then the surgery. I'm right with you. If I never have to do that again that's fine with me. Best of luck Pam
M. clarke
on 3/4/07 4:42 am
Garrett. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You will be in my prayers.
Garrett N.
on 3/7/07 10:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you! However I can say for as bad as it sounds I am relieved its over for him. He was in a lot of pain and was losing so much of his dignity that I know it was hard for him.
ginaq56
on 3/4/07 4:44 am
Hi Garrett, I also am a Dr. Juarez patient and cannot express how happy I was with him and his assistant. As far as the pre-op, holy cow, I slept the entire way home (3 1/2 hrs) I was so exhausted. Surgery was much easier. Gina
Most Active