Hi from Tucson!

jewelz78
on 3/2/07 12:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi I am very new here I have only got to step one realising this is somthing I really wanna do. Maybe someone here can help? I am on APIPA the state assistance insurance and was wondering how I even get started or if anyone has had experience with them? Well tonight I told my hubby i have been researching this and have made up my mindthat this surgery is my goal. Well he weighed pro's n cons but basically told me he is with me all the way. Oh I am very excited.
M. clarke
on 3/2/07 3:22 pm
Welcome Julia. I wish you the absolute best of luck on your journey.
johnb_az
on 3/2/07 8:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome Julia and good luck with you plan for surgery. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/3/07 1:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome to a fellow Tucsonian. You won't regret having this surgery. I don't know much about your insurance but if you haven't been to a seminar I would suggest you attend the one at Northwest Hospital or St. Joseph's. I had my surgery in Phoenix because the doctor's in Tucson did not accept my insurance. I would also suggest you buy the book "Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies". There is lots of information in that book that I could have used. There is also a yahoo group you can [email protected]. It is a local Tucson group and they have monthly meetings on both sides of town. The eastside group will be meeting this coming Tuesday at the church on Camino Seco and Broadway.
Most Active