Annual Spring Fling for all of AZ

JRinAZ
on 3/2/07 2:36 am - Layton, UT
Annual Spring Fling 2007 Saturday, April 28, 2007 7-11 p.m. in celebration of our good health, healthy lifestyle and healthiness for all pre- and post-WLS pals, present and past WLS members, nearby WLS Groups, a friend, a companion, a colleague, a family member, a partner, a significant other, a co-worker, a soul mate, an associate, or spouse One food friendly WLS dish per couple plus a $10 donation each (money will be used to cover the DJ fee, paper goods and door prizes.) and..... covers an evening of conversation, commiserating, cordiality, and conviviality enjoying friendly eats, beverages and door prizes DJ Danny returns with an eclectic musical mix of oldies, hip-hop, rhythms and blues, raggaeton, and his stylish soft shoe flair Be in concert form - tune the vocals, limber the footwork and show us your bandstand agility, nimbleness and sparkle! For information, go to [email protected] or call Joyce Plastow, Pam Shepard or RSVP by Saturday, April 21st, 2007 to Joyce @ [email protected] or Gil @ [email protected] Coventry Tempe (southwest corner of Rural and Elliot Roads, eighth house on right upon entering before park) Hosted by Gil and Olivia and the Chandler WLS Support Group
Darlene X
on 3/2/07 4:58 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW... I cant believe it's almost been a year since the last spring fling... how times flies when your losing weight! LOL I was like a month post-op or so last year hehe.. EJ and I will be coming of course! Last year was so much fun, I wouldnt miss it for anything!
JEAN-NA
on 3/2/07 6:14 am
Joyce can I place an online reservation for 2 , I am going to be there this year !! you know I might be able to get a lady from work to come and sing a song or two withher husband - could have some additional music
JRinAZ
on 3/2/07 6:46 am - Layton, UT
It's not too early to get your names on the list...In fact, we will have to limit the list again this year.......sooooooo.....RSVP's will be given a Number! 1 & 2 = Gil and Olivia 3 & 4 = Pam and Wayne 5 & 6 = Joyce and Jim 7 & 8 = E.J. and Darlene 9 & 10 = Gina and guest Yooooooooooo Hoooooooo Moira???? Are you and hubby going to be there to take our pictures???? Circle the date and plan to party with us all at the Spring Fling!!! Joyce
desert rat
on 3/2/07 11:43 am - Goodyear, AZ
11 & 12 = Dj & Earl!!!!
Sharon Martinez
on 3/2/07 1:20 pm - Mesa, AZ
Would love to be there...count me and another in..just not sure who yet..lol... Sharon
jenniebr
on 3/2/07 11:55 pm - queen creek, AZ
Sign me and Todd up too.... We would hate to miss all the fun! You guys are a fun bunch!!! See you soon, Jen
JRinAZ
on 3/3/07 2:25 am - Layton, UT
RE: Annual Spring Fling for all of AZ It's not too early to get your names on the list... In fact, we will have to limit the list again this year.......sooooooo.....RSVP's will be given a Number! 1 & 2 = Gil and Olivia 3 & 4 = Pam and Wayne 5 & 6 = Joyce and Jim 7 & 8 = E.J. and Darlene 9 & 10 = Gina and guest 11 & 12 = D.J. and Earl 13 & 14 = Sharon and guest 15 & 16 = Jen and Todd Circle the date and plan to party with us all at the Spring Fling!!! April 28th! ....just one Weight Loss Surgery friendly dish AND $10.00 donation per person for the D.J., paper goods, door prizes and awards. Hosted by Gil and Olivia and the Chandler WLS Support Group P.S. See the original post for all the details!
JRinAZ
on 3/3/07 8:14 am - Layton, UT
.....adding to the list from another site today is = 17 & 18 = Chuck H and Elaine 19 & 20 = Vicky and Danny ****Note - you do NOT have to come as a couple. You are of course welcome to bring a guest or even ....."your spouse" ! But....singles are definitely welcome....The way we all dance group style; it won't matter whether you're with anyone particular or not!!!! .....and though it is sooooo much fun to ......It is not a requirement for the evening! Huggggzzz, Joyce I think the party will need to cap at about 50 this time.
kmastin
on 3/4/07 9:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Please count me in. I'll be there. Last year was a lot of fun. Karen
Most Active