It was a WOW moment

JEAN-NA
on 2/28/07 9:14 pm
Ok so here is my story ,, Sunday I had to fly to Oakland Ca to help a sister drive home to Mesa . - I dont like to fly - the whole seat fitting thing ! So I get on the plane sit and my seat, wait to get the attendants attn and think oh heck I will try and see if the belt fits - Lucky Me - IT DID !!!! I was like WOW this is soo cool !! Guess 105 lbs made a differance , & I can start and plan more air trips ... P.s. Oakland to Mesa - Yuck ! saw a lot of "Happy Cows " along the way !
Nicole W.
on 3/1/07 12:22 am - Cave Creek, AZ
YaY Jeanna! I think I will have a wow moment tomorrow... I fly to New York on Southwest... you know the airline that can't stand fat people. I hope to be able to use the seat belt without an extender, keep the arm rest down and be able to put the food tray down (doubt that one). It will be interesting... usually I sit near the window and sleep hugging the side of the plane, this time I hope its different! 105lbs is awesome... what a great achievement!
JEAN-NA
on 3/1/07 2:12 am
Nicole Yes you will !!! that was the airline I was on & hate to fly - If you havent flown in a while .... bring a ipod or something - their flights are boring !!! ya know I was able to put the tray table all the way down .. have a wonderful time in N.Y. - make sure to have a bite of cheesecake for me ! SF or course !!
M. clarke
on 3/1/07 8:30 am
Nicole - Have a great trip!!!
MARY OTU
on 3/1/07 2:10 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Jean, I am so pleased for you! It is these little things that make this journey so rewarding. Mary
Mikkilynn
on 3/1/07 2:51 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Jean! I'm so happy for you. It's amazing how the little things in live mean so much to us. Here's to you enjoying many more great vacations! Take care, Michelle
desert rat
on 3/1/07 9:00 am - Goodyear, AZ
Now that's really a WOW moment! Not one I've experience because so far, I have managed to stay OFF planes. I won't pretend that the seat issue would still be a problem but I too, remember when I realized that I fit in my own seat in the CAR!!! Today I was in a meeting and I realized that I barely took up half of the chair. Pre-op, I had to sit in one of those "queen sized" chairs. It truely is a huge WOW moment & I hope you have many more. Congrats!!!!!! Dj
jenniebr
on 3/1/07 1:05 pm - queen creek, AZ
Wow what a feeling. I travel so much and before I hated it, we ALWAYS fly Southwest, which is nice now (I get 2 free tickets a year with RR). I used to try to get the exit row with the all the leg room and no tray (couldn't put it down anyway). Now I sit where every I want. I once had to sit in the center (C means center) and it was the worse flight EVER! Now I can sit in the center and not touch the other people! Those SWA flight attendants are so witty.... place that seat belt firmly on those tiny little hips, well now I can! I love to fly even on SWA, I had to change my picture on my ID since I no longer looked anything like that person in the old picture. I have both of them and show people just to get the WOW factor! I bet I will see some of you in the friendly skys soon..... Off to Portland, San Antonio and Fort Worth next month. Good times! I am glad you are enjoying life!! Jen
azleshep
on 3/1/07 10:59 pm
YEAAAA Jeanna!!! Wahoo! Doing the happy dance for you That is a wonderful milestone. Just think of all the little things we stressed over for years that average size never even gave it a thought! Welcome to the average size world my friend....hope you have many more moments that put the spring back into your life! If you are happy and you know it your hands!!!!! I hear you Jeanna!!!! hugzzzz, Pam
JRinAZ
on 3/2/07 2:12 am - Layton, UT
Hey there you HOT HOT girlfriend!!!! It looks like our gorgeous Daw Leeeeeeen hooked your picture up for all the world to see! Yay! Soooooooooooo, you're up for a belly dancing class huh???? I'm still trying to connect with Jeanna for the Latin dance class but I'd be up for joining you for a sexy belly dancing class too!!!! Wow! I've always wanted to wear the "I Dream, of Jeannie" outfit!!!!!.....yup....I'm off to the tanning salon to make sure my belly is in "viewing" condition! LOL! .....btw...I just got back from the big Dog Show in Scottsdale! Yay for our Sandy B who showed her very handsome dog "Ryder"!!!!.......I was dog shopping and have decided that I want to own a Cavalier spaniel. ....sooooooooo cute!.....I'd love to get into that dog world of shows too! Sooooooo many things to do in life and not enough hours in the day! TGIF !!!! .....I'll bet you're dancing tonight....I think I'm hiking South Mountain with a bunch...! LIfe is good! Have a great weekend! Joyce
Most Active