Vitamins

M. clarke
on 2/28/07 10:03 am
CVS is running the CVS brand vitamins on sale this week. Buy one get one free. They have some really good deals. They didn't have all the vitamins we take on sale, but they had a multivitamin that was equivalent of centrium (spelling?) and they had their iron on sale also. I usually buy at hi-heath because they always have the buy one get the 2nd half off, but this was a much better deal. I bought the $13.00 bottle of multi vitamins, got one free, and I won't have to buy for a year as each bottle has 260 servings. Can't beat that. Anyways. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone was interested. I have no idea how long the sale is for.
johnb_az
on 2/28/07 10:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the info. I am still in the chewable stage.. Tonight my calcium and protein drink made me feel like I wanted to Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
M. clarke
on 2/28/07 10:25 am
ewe that is not good. Did you drink a milky type protein? I coudln't change to those until about 2 months. I had to stick to the profect and the pre bottled (not powder) isopure the first two months. My tummy couldn't handle anything that was thick or milky. I also got sick on some of my chewable calcium but that was due to the stricture and it got stuck. I hope it gets better for you it's never fun to feel ill. Are you taking the pepcid 2x day also? That helped me a lot also. About a month in I had to do some prescription meds for the nausea. Also squeeze a little lemon in your water.. that also helps with nausea, and tums I threw up a lot so I gathered a lot of tips on my journey for not feeling sick if you can't tell. LOL. Oh yea.. peppermint tea also is a great one.
Nicole W.
on 2/28/07 2:52 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Doc, Do you go to the SBC support groups? I have a full bottle of centrum chewables that I never used. I accidently opened them because I forgot I opened the other bottle. If you want it, its yours. After one month thou, you can start taking everything in pill form. No more chewables... except you still have to do the sublingual b-12 once a week. ~Nicole
johnb_az
on 2/28/07 7:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, Thanks for the offer. I believe I get off chewables by March 5th. I have yet to make one of the SBC support groups. It is a very long drive for me and I found a group that is less than 10 minutes from my house that meets every 2 weeks. Dj told me about it. If SBC group was to meet on a weekend I would give it a try. Travel time would be horrible if I tried to make a meeting during the week. It would take me 1 hour 15 to 30 minutes to get there. I might try one just to see in the near future, but don't know if I would be a regular. Doc
johnb_az
on 2/28/07 10:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the tips. I do drink the 3oz profect. I also take pepcid 2 times a day. This is the first time I felt sick to my stomach. I usually have a cast iron one.. I laid down for about 30 minutes and now am starting to feel better. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
JEAN-NA
on 2/28/07 9:08 pm
Greetings Walgreens has their daily multiple too , Nice & small easy to swallow ! 3.99 for 100 tablets , I cant handle the horse pills , I also do the calcium chews - lemon from citracal - not bad - like a treat 2x a day . Doc what part of town are you in ? We have a great meeting in Chandler every 2 weeks. Nicole - Are you excited about going east for vacation ? they will all be shocked to see you shrinking away !!!
johnb_az
on 2/28/07 9:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good info to know Jean. I am on the west side of town. Around 91st Ave and Thomas. Doc
Most Active