GREAT turn out Chandler Meeting

azleshep
on 2/27/07 1:19 pm
Just want to say "Thank You" to Dr. Mazaheri for taking time to speak to the Chandler Support Group tonight. We had a great turn out of about 50 in attendance . It was great to see some of you that have been gone awhile and nice to meet some new folks as well. Several from the Obesity Help boards..Yahoo you guys ROCK! Too many names to mention...but you know who you are! And of course....always a pleasure to chat with the regular attendees too! Dinner followed at Chili's....we had 15 join us for dinner...great group! Our next meeting is 2nd Wednesday of March. So, mark your calendars on March 14th. Kathy Hahn is facilitating which is sure to be a great meeting as she always has interesting topics!!! See you then.. Pam Shepherd
JEAN-NA
on 2/27/07 9:05 pm
Sorry for all of those who missed Dr. Mazaheri speaking - he was great !! I have "TRUE HOPE " for my bat wings - a long time from now - But he gave me hope . Guess I better start saving now !
JRinAZ
on 2/27/07 10:25 pm - Layton, UT
Thanks bunches and bunches Pam for organizing such an amazing eveing for all of us!!! ....I think Pam needs to be puting her picture on her profile so all can see what a hottie she is!!!! *winks* Gina (aka as Jeanna ) Thanks for making the perky bright arrows so everyone could find our obscure meeting place! You are the cutest! (loved your Califiornia story!...missed you at dinner!) Dawleeeeen - You are gorgeous! Cakes, cakes, cakes ...in 2 weeks! Jen - You are the cutest little thang! ....looking forward to helping you get some stuff shakin over at your DeBarros hang out! (I'll e-mail you soon!) All who were new to the Chandler meeting last night - WELCOME! It was kind of packed and crazy with "body remodeling" excitement so we didn' get to do our normal bonding and sharing BUT....join us next time (April 11th, 2nd Weds) and we'll definitely have some pow wow time! Stay tuned for the announcement of the annual AZ Spring Fling for 2007.......Circle April 28th on your calendars....more details coming!
JRinAZ
on 2/28/07 12:09 am - Layton, UT
Ooooooops! I just posted that the next Chandler meeting would be on April 11th!!!.....I remember learning my months in first grade......soooooo.....not quite sure why March got skipped! ...... Next meeting = Wednesday, March 14th ........Did I say March 14th this time? ....Cuz what I was trying to say was ....March 14th!!!!
pam S.
on 3/7/07 1:49 pm - Mesa, AZ
Can I come to this chandler meeting? where is it held? I tried to go to a Mesa one and nobody ever showed up. I guess I had old information.
JRinAZ
on 3/8/07 8:20 am - Layton, UT
We'd LOVE to have you Pam! It's for everyone! This coming Wednesday (2nd Weds - 4th Tuesday) from 6-7:30 pm Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East main entrance (by E.R.) and take elevator to the lower level. We meet in conference rooms 1 and 2. This time the meeting will be followed with dinner at the Wildflower at the Chandler Mall (optional) looking forward to seeing you! Joyce
Most Active