Keebler Right Bites

M. clarke
on 2/26/07 4:26 pm
Okay. I have discovered something kinda yummy (And yes I know I am not supposed to be eating these things yet). Keebler has come out with a few of those 100 calorie packs. One is there chocolate cup cakes with the cream in the middle and the other is the fudge striped cookies. (There might be other ones, but these are the ones my mom bought). Anyways. The cupcakes are a little bigger then a quarter and the cookies are the size of a quarter. 1 package of the cookies comes with like 10 little cookies. It is 100 calories, 3.5 fat, 16 carbs, 9 sugars, 1 protein. I ate 2 of the cookies after dinner tonight for a "Desert" so 2 comes out to 20 calories 1/2 fat 3.2 carbs
M. clarke
on 2/26/07 4:36 pm
Okay. Something screwy is happening and no i'm not drunk or doing drugs. LOL. First the second half of my post was missing, and now the first half is missing. What my post was supposed to say was... Keebler has come out with those 100 calorie packs that are so popular now. I have tried two of them. The stripped cookies and the cream filled chocolate cup cakes. The cupcakes come 3 to a package, and the cookies 10 to a package. They are around the size of a quarter. If you eat just 2 cookies or 1 cupcake they make a nice little desert after a meal. (hoping this posts this time)
Most Active