California here we come!

Amy Williams
on 2/23/07 7:02 am
I'm excited to say I'll be making the flight out to the event in Irvine April 14-15 and I want to meet many of you guys, so mark your calendar now! It's not often you see me on any planes! You might remember a few months back Tooter mentioned coming too. She will also be attending. We have both wanted to meet many of you and have known you for many years. Maybe we can plan a DisneyLand getaway that Friday?? Any volunteers on what we can do while there besides the event? We will also be having some fun that Saturday night, I don't know all the details just yet on what the "theme" might be, but once I do I'll let you all know. Any suggestions? Let's play dress up or costume party?? I want to have lots of fun! For details about the event please visit this link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_details/?pkid=202&key=43328d224538827bac6df1f187398ced If you sign up before March 14, you can take advantage of the early bird price for both days @ 85.00. This includes lunch both days. I can't wait to finally meet many of you soon! We had a BLAST in Lexington and I can't wait until April! Amy
Most Active