Support groups?

NiseyDKB
on 2/22/07 3:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
Help I am new to the area. I loved my support group in CA. I am interested if there is a support group in the Mesa AZ area. If there is not one are you willing to meet and talk about what works and what doesn't?.......
Wendella
on 2/22/07 3:14 pm - Mesa, AZ
I too live in Mesa and would LOVE to join one. However everytime I hear of one the timing is off for me or I am too far. So Please keep me posted. Wendy
JRinAZ
on 2/22/07 10:53 pm - Layton, UT
Wendella and Denise! There is a wonderful support group just down the road from both of you! We shook up the days a bit so that more folks can hit at least one meeting a month. Chandler WLS Support Group 2nd Wednesday of the month from 6i to 7:30 4th Tuesday of the month from 6i to 7:30 We meet in the lower level conference rooms 1 and 2 at Chandler Regional Hospital. It's just a zip off of the 202 or the 101 on Frye and Dobson. There's a meeting this coming Tuesday (plastic surgeon as the guest speaker). We always go to a local restaurant afterwards (optional of course) to continue the fun discussion and support! .....hopefully one of the nights can work out for you!!! Joyce (in Chandler )
Most Active