:-( :-( Help - retaining water :-( :-(

JEAN-NA
on 2/21/07 10:18 pm
Ok I need some help , Can anyone reccomend a natural diuretic ? I went for my big 6 month check up and was told I had lost 25 fat lbs over the last month but the scale only showed a 3lb loss. Randy didnt think I had gained 22 muscle lbs So .... Thinking that if I quit Coffee, go back to basics and start a mild diurectic it might help - & Yes I am pushing water .. JUST FRUSTRATED !!!! *** need words of Wisdom (( Joyce - Where are you ? ))
JRinAZ
on 2/21/07 10:57 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Mis Jeanna! Pat yourself on the back for that great weight loss before lamenting over the details! O.K. soooooooo.........you're doing the obvious...cutting the caffeine out and upping the water. Other ideas......back off on cheeses, salt foods......try a natural cranberry capsule (Sprouts has them) ..... Add some sliced cucumber to your salads...... Don't overkill.....cuz as you work out, the body adjusts itself. Always pack a water bottle with you at the gym and try to hydrate before and after as well. I think we all go through those retention times and the good thing about our bodies is that they most often catch up with the "normal". And.....don't forget to measure yourself.....it's not all about the number on the scale!!!! You are doing (and looking) GREAT!!!!! I'm sure others have better information for you! How was your support meeting? Did you learn anything you can share with the rest of us???? ....Sooooo.....are we on for a little Latino dancing workout????? Joyce
JEAN-NA
on 2/22/07 12:13 am
Yeah the words of wisdom I soo needed to hear , nothing too exciting at the meeting . Mostly people talking about roadblocks ! we had a couple pre'ops and I am sure they got pretty scared listening to the older folks talk about their issue's I did invite one of the ladies to join Chandler group next week - she lives in the area ... Monday Night at 5:00 Priest & Elliot L.A. fitness - Who else is going to be brave enough to attend ???? Cha- Cha anyone ?? I will be doing water work out tonight and some land stuff too !!!
Bens_mom
on 2/27/07 4:18 am
Hello- I was jsut trying to figure out if this was Jeanna from Chase?? Is it?? This is Angela...
Most Active