Hi all

sallyann
on 2/21/07 10:10 am - page, AZ
Its been a very long time since I visited this site. I have missed all of the wonderful support and advice I received from many of you. I am now 8 months out and have lost 140 lbs and who knows how many inches. It has been such a journey. I have had some difficulties but the good certainly outweighs the bad! Good luck to all of you who are in the research process or who are planning a surgery soon. For me it will be the best thing I have ever done for myself! I would do it again! We dont have support groups in my town so I have learned to deal with alot of the HEAD hunger issues and grief on my own...what a trip! I wear a size 10 now but often when I look at my britches Im shocked that I can actually get them past my ankles! Its so much fun to be rid of all that excess weight. I married my husband in November..Live is very good ! My next adventure will be Plastic surgery...and I need alot of it! Best wishes to all. Sally
desert rat
on 2/21/07 10:33 am - Goodyear, AZ
Holey Socks Sally, 140 in only 8 months is so fabulous!! I sure understand about the clothing size. My husband will be helping me with the laundry and he'll hold up a pair of my pants, size 6 or 8, and say that they look like little kid pants! I started out at size 30/32. I'm a little in awe of how well this surgery worked for me. I wish you continued success. Congrats on you marriage! Perhaps y'all will be in the valley and we can schedule one of our "soon to be famous" meet & mingles. Take care and stay in touch! Dj
ginaq56
on 2/21/07 10:34 am
Congratulations on all your successes. I am only 4 weeks out and already know that this is the very best I could have ever done for myself. It's so wonderful to know that we can be given a new lease on our short time here on earth. Let's enjoy it to the MAX! Hugs, Gina in Kingman :-I)
M. clarke
on 2/21/07 10:53 am
WTG Sally! Your pictures look wonderful!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/22/07 12:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear from you Sally. You look great. Keep up the good work. I have to agree with you.....this is definitely worth it. I feel great and am wearing a 16 at 5 months out.
Tiffany McGee
on 2/27/07 3:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Way to look AWESOME Sally! I'm glad your doing great! Continue taking care of yourself! *HUGS* Your angelette! Tiff
Most Active