I am 1 1/2 years out and have lost 171 lbs!

cocacola1
on 2/21/07 1:24 am - Surprise, AZ
Yeah for me...I am happy to report my loss!! I have posted new pics, I still have a couple more full length body shots to post.
M. clarke
on 2/21/07 6:11 am
Tracie. i just read your profile. Your pictures look great! Congrats on a fantastic weight loss! You are inspirational to me! Please keep updating your profile and keep us posted as to your progress. I read you were waiting to have plastic surgery. I will be anxious to know how that goes for you. Thank you for sharing your story!
JRinAZ
on 2/21/07 8:20 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh! 171 pounds is amazing!!!! Congratulations to you Tracie! Joyce
desert rat
on 2/21/07 10:23 am - Goodyear, AZ
Hi Tracie I'm so glad to see you! I had wondered what happened to you...do you remember emailing me before and shortly after your surgery? You have done fantastic and you look great; I am so happy for you. You should try to come to a support meeting now and then. We're going to have a totally social meet and greet in April. Perhaps you'll come to that. More to come on that one, but I'd love to meet you in person. Congrats again, Dj
ginaq56
on 2/21/07 10:42 am
What an inspiration you are! I was able to view your before and current photos and OH MY GOSH! You look simply divine! Such a diva. Congrats on your accomplishment! Gina
Most Active