Earl's Official 2 wk loss

desert rat
on 2/20/07 12:39 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Earl had his 2 week post op today and he has officially lost 23.1 pounds. That was fully dressed in jeans but holey socks! that's a lot. He continues to do great but hits a wall at about 2:30 every afternoon. He won't have to go back to wor****il the 6th of March so hopefully, he'll be all better by then. I am just so proud of him that I had to share! Dj
M. clarke
on 2/20/07 5:05 pm
Desert Rat, Tell you hubby congrats on joining the losing side and on his wonderful weight loss! And hope he feels better soon.
JEAN-NA
on 2/20/07 10:30 pm
Congrats RAT !!! Yep he will loose it quick - be nice to be called and looser ! The wall should get better. Takes a little time to recover from Major surgery ! Try to get past the nap stage little by little - start limiting naps to from 45-30-15-0 I had to ease my way off them too .. He will not need as much sleep as his weight loss progress's - due to he will have lots more energy .
MARY OTU
on 2/20/07 11:17 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
DJ and Earl, Way to go Earl! We are proud of your courage and wish you the best. Make sure to invite Otu and I to your next support group. We would love to join you Westsiders. Mary and Otu
desert rat
on 2/21/07 10:09 am - Goodyear, AZ
Mary & Otu, Our next meeting is this Saturday. We meet at the Banner Estrella hospital at 92nd Ave & Thomas. Our room changes but we meet in the WEST building on the EAST side of 92nd Ave. We usually hang out just inside the sliding doors so you can find us easily. I really hope you two come!!! Anybody else who needs some friendly, westside support...you're welcome to come too. Dj
JRinAZ
on 2/21/07 8:11 am - Layton, UT
D.J., That is an awesome weight loss! Give Earl some High Fives and some Hallelujahs from the Weight Loss Community Choir!!!! Our men just melt on past us! .....Hey, I tried your recommended New Why and LOVED it!!!! I did the Blue Raspberry right after a workout and could hardly believe the immediate energy. It's hard to mix a protein drink from powder while out of my kitchen and away from my Magic Bullet....Course this little bullet looks like it has it's own magic! LOL! I'm trying fruit punch tonight after my workout! Joyce
MARY OTU
on 2/21/07 12:17 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
What time? Mary
LeAnne G.
on 2/21/07 9:25 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Mary, We meet from 10:00 - 11:30. Hope to see you both there LeAnne
LeAnne G.
on 2/21/07 9:27 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Woo Hoo....Go Earl!!!!!! LeAnne
Most Active