Plastic Surgeon Guest Speaker Chandler Support Group

azleshep
on 2/19/07 10:58 pm
ALL Arizona WLS patients, family and friends are invited to join the Chandler, AZ support group for this special evening: Mark your calendars! Tuesday, February 27th Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri, MD,PC will be our guest speaker to discuss Plastic Surgery and Body Reconstruction after Weight Loss Surgery. ALL invited: pre and post-WLS friends and famiy! Hope to See YOU there!! Location: Chandler Hospital (corner of Dobson and Frye Blvd.) Room: Basement Conference Rooms 1 and 2 Time: 6:00-7:30 Dinner immediately following the meeting at: Chili's (chandler mall 101 and Chandler blvd) Pam email if questions: [email protected]
JRinAZ
on 2/20/07 12:32 am - Layton, UT
His power point with before and afters is great! ....and...Pam happens to be one of his beautiful works of art so we'll see at least a couple of folks that have had him personally! ....I'm looking forward to a great evening with everyone! See y'all there????? (just a note...this does not replace your surgeon's support group or does it compete with your local support; it is an open invite to everyone who is on the exact same journey to become their very best selves! ....It's never too soon to begin your research on plastic possibilities ) Be there or be square? Or is that a triangle? Rectangle? ......apple? Pear?.....well....anyway, see you there no matter what shape you're in! Huggggzzzz, Joyce
toleary
on 2/20/07 3:03 am - AZ
I just had my lower body lift with Dr Mazaheri on January 23rd...I have to say he is the absolute best !!!!!!!!!!! I met with several other plastic surgeons and decided on him. He did a wonderful job and his office staff is amazing. I will be having another surgery with him in April..... You guys are in for a treat. Tori
Most Active