Approved

BIG F.
on 2/19/07 1:38 pm - chandler, AZ
Well guys the wife got her approval letter and we are happy. Now the intresting part is that her surgeron DR Blackstone office said that the next available date is early October. We don't think so! We were told that might happen so we had a back up plan with DR Fang, so today she got a surgery date of April 5th. Any DR Fang patients out there? If so any input would be appreciated. Lamont
alligatorpgr
on 2/19/07 2:13 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Darlene and EJ are Dr Fang patients and they both speak very highly of him. Tell your wife congratulations and welcome to OH.com Alli
pwrightt
on 2/19/07 9:24 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Lamont: First congratulations. MY surgeon was Dr.Juarez who is part of the Bridges team. He and Dr.Fang are togethter. Both are excellent doctors. I met Dr. Fang as he was the one who checked me out of the hospital and he was very nice. His patients seem to love him. Good luck Pam
JRinAZ
on 2/20/07 12:35 am - Layton, UT
Lamont, My hubby had him...LOVED him...and has done incredibly well with his surgery and with the Bridges support system. .... Bridges is organizing some Grad Seminars for those of us who have "been there, done that" soooooo.....their program continues on and on..... Good luck to your sweetie! ....how bout the 2 of you coming to a Chandler mtg sometime? We have oodles of hubby/wife duos in our group! In fact, I'm gathering hubby/wife's togehter in the future for a big old photo shoot to go with an article I'm writing. Loser's Rock! Joyce
BIG F.
on 2/20/07 2:44 pm - chandler, AZ
Hey Joyce, I've always wanted to get to the Chandler meeting however you hold them on Tuesdays and that is my late night at work. I still check the AZ board weekly to just keep up with what's going on in the area. I've been reading your post so long that i feel like I know you. Anyway, thanks for always being there for us. Lamont
M. clarke
on 2/20/07 5:04 pm
Big Fun, I just read your profile. Your posts are great. Thanks for sharing your story, and please keep posting! You have a great sense of humor that shows through in your writing. Congrats on your great weight loss also!!
JRinAZ
on 2/21/07 8:12 am - Layton, UT
Lamont, We just switched one of our nights to Wednesday! Maybe you could join us then? Chandler Support Groups: 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of the month..... .....would love to meet you and your sweetie! Joyce
MARY OTU
on 2/21/07 11:59 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Lamont, Good to see a guy posting! My hubby, Otu, and I are doing the same thing you and your wife did. Back up with Fang due to Blackstone's long wait. I had surgery with Blackstone in October. Bet Fang is going to get busy. He sees Fang for initial consult on March 6th. I sure hope he can get scheduled in April. It will be murder trying to get in all the walking in hot May! Where do you two go for supprt meetings? My husband gets so much from talking to other men who have gone through this. He is African (Nigerian) and you know how that "fraternity" is. Take care and hope to meet you two soon. Mary
Most Active