Thanks Eveyone

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/07 1:12 am - AZ
I just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions when I had requested some information. All of you were so nice and helpful. I also have my date schedule. I've decided to do the Lap Band. My date is March 7. Only 18 days away.... YIPPY!!! Thank you!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/07 10:59 am - avondale, AZ
That's awesome Lorrie. You will be so happy. See ya on the losing side. Danielle
AvasGrammy
on 2/17/07 2:11 pm - Chandler, AZ
Lorri, Congrats on getting your date!!! I know you must be really excited! Dr. Simpson is great...I really like him and his support group is fantastic. Are you going to the next support group meeting??? It is this coming Thursday night...i would love to meet you! LuAnne
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/07 2:33 am - AZ
Hi LuAnne, Yes, I'm going to try and make it to the support group if my schedule permits. I have to check with the hubby to see what his is like. I will let you know.
carolem
on 2/20/07 1:32 am - Austin , TX
Congratulations on your upcomng surgery date. I'm Lap-Band also, not too many on this board are. Make sure you check out the Lap-Band forum, there is some interesting information on it you will need. Our post-surgery diet is different than the RNY people and our recovery after surgery goes a little faster. Good luck your almost a loser!
ginaq56
on 2/20/07 10:28 am
How exciting for you! Your days are going to fly by! and before you know it, your day will arrive. I will be sending lots of happy thoughts your way on the 7th! Hugs, Gina in Kingman
Most Active