Chandler Valentine's Support Report....

JRinAZ
on 2/15/07 12:13 am - Layton, UT
Small and intimate but packed with positive revelations about ourselves and each other. We talked about learning to love ourselves first! We had some exercises that proved to be painful for a couple who couldn't even stretch their imaginations to tell us ONE feature about themselves that they like! They needed to be told and so as a group we let them each have it! .....We all went home last night with a list of things that others like about us both with our personalities and physically. We found that our quest to become "perfect" can be measured by individual things. Delores is "perfect" with her protein drinks. Gil and others were "perfect" with their weekly exercise. I am "perfect" with my water. Finding the "perfection" in our lives is rarely noted to ourselves as we continually beat ourselves up with our "bads". Our lesson= when we learn to love ourselves and find positives in others at the same time then we can develop relationships, move forward in our weight loss journeys and forgive ourselves along the way with little bumps in the road; allowing ourselves to love life! Last night we saw less of Jinnifer G, Jeanna U., Gil M, Renee' P., Delores H., Fred, Wayne S., Pam S., Laura B., and me. Weigh 2 go guys! It was especially delightful to have Delores and Fred drive all the way from Buickeye for our meeting! Wow! They totally rock! I"m thinking Fred got his money's worth as the Plastic surgery babes did their modeling show! *winks* Laura - sooooooo good to see you after months and months! You are the ittiest bittiest little thing and your new reconstructed body is just amazing! Renee' - Hang in there with those protein drink efforts. Keep trying to get it in so you don't become a nutritional emergency! You are off to a GREAT start!!!! High Fives! Wayne - Holy Cow! Have you just broken the weight loss record or what????? !!!! Pam better hold on tight! Jeanna - Yes Yes Yes !!!! (love your new locks) Gil - Oh YES you are amazingly handsome! Stand in front of the mirror and repeat after me....."I am a buff, handsome man who looks very much like that hunky movie star that Joyce is forbidden to say out loud!!!!" Jinn - Good luck on your makeover though you are gorgeous from the start....how can they improve?????? Pam - Can't wait til you are whipping our group into shape with your upcoming certification. Loved you in your hot red Valentine sweater sexy girlfriend! We have a great meeting ahead of us on the 4th Tuesday of the month. Pam S. will be our facilitator and she always does a GREAT mtg!!!! WE have openings for facilitator's for April. We need YOUR help to keep our support group alive. Let me know if you can take a mtg on the 11th or 24trh of April. March through June are already covered. (thanks guys!) ....looking forward to seeing bunches of you on Saturday at brunch at the Wildflower in Arcadia! Hugggggzzzz to all! Joyce
MARY OTU
on 2/15/07 12:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow Joyce, I think your support groups seem like a lot of fun as well as very "nutritional" for the soul. I would love to come next time. Open to all right? Where is the Hospital located? Thanks, Mary
JRinAZ
on 2/15/07 4:10 am - Layton, UT
We'd love to have you join us Mary! ....The meetings are for everyone/anyone from anywhere with any surgery and any surgeon. Does that about cover all??? *winks* 2nd Wednesday of the month AND 4th Tuesday of the month from 6 to 7:30 Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson in Chandler We meet in ASIC confernce rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level. It's easiest to enter the hospital form the East main entrance by the E.R. See you Saturday! Joyce
Most Active