Hey EARLYBIRDS, don't miss this!

EmbodySuccess
on 2/14/07 8:31 pm - Roswell, GA
Tonight's the deadline for the awesome earlybird discount to my weekend workshop, "BEFRIENDING YOUR FUTURE SELF!" Fri. night March 9 - all day Sat. Mar. 10th. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your support group leader or contact KALYN (check OH member profile for AZ) in Tucson. Plus, with my decision to limit the size to insure a quality experience, Earlybirds GUARANTEE their space in the room! PLUS, Earlybirds get to pay their discounted tuition in 2 realllly low installments IF they email me their registration form with CC info no later than 9PM Mountain! Call Kalyn in Tucson if you have questions. She's on the OH Profile for AZ. I'm flying to Austin today for an "Unseminar" with Dr. Joe Vitale, one of the authors featured in the book & movie, "THE SECRET!" He'll be with us (participation limited to 40) all weekend long, ending Sun. 5pm. late flight home. BUT I'll be checking my emails & VM! Whatever additional SECRETS I glean will be shared with my workshop participants! On to the airport!! Lovingly, Lauralyn Celebrated my 4th RNY anniv. in size 8 jeans. STILL! PS Lots of photos in my album on Dr. JK Champion's yahoo.com group site.
Most Active