Stricture gone

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 6:00 am - avondale, AZ
Well ladies thank you for your support. I just got back and already feeling so much better. As you said the procedure was a breeze, no pain at all. My pouch went from the 12mm it was suppose to be all the way down to 3mm. I'm pretty tired so i'm going to go take a nap. Thanks again, Danielle
M. clarke
on 2/14/07 8:17 am
Danielle I am glad you are feeling better!! Yes sleep. Those drugs kicked my butt too! Made me sleep for like 3 1/2 hours after the procedure. I ate jenni-o turkey with cheese and broccoli today! IT was soo yummy! I am loving being able to eat without pain or getting sick!
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 9:50 am - avondale, AZ
OH MY GOD, what a difference. I've been drinking water, and just had some refried beans for dinner. I love being able to keep everything down, and to actually feel satisfied. I'm so glad I didn't wait to go get this done. I sleep for about 4 hours myself. I still feel kind of like im hungover... what can I say I'm a cheap date.
M. clarke
on 2/14/07 10:18 am
Isn't it amazing? LOL. I am still in shock. My boyfriend keeps commenting on how well i am eating. He can't believe it either after 3 months of watching me eat 3 bites and get sick. I even took an extra long walk today. I am feeling so much more energized, and like you said.. satisfied. What a difference this has made. I'm so glad you got it done early on Danielle. Now Erin needs to get it done so she will feel better!
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 8:46 am - AZ
That sounds great Danielle, hopfully I'll be joining you soon... Erin
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 9:52 am - avondale, AZ
Erin, All I can say is do not wait. I feel a million times better. Is there a reason they have not done this for you yet.
carolem
on 2/15/07 1:14 am - Austin , TX
Glad to hear all is well, keep up the good work! When is the move?
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/07 10:58 am - avondale, AZ
Thanks Carol. It was a pretty awful couple of days going through that. Monday is my last day at work and we leave Tuesday. I can't believe the time has come. I am still going to be coming back for follow up with Dr. b. I don't want to start with a new dr. How are you doing. Are you able to eat more than soft proteins yet. I have been expeiermenting with different foods and so far so good. Take care and talk to you soon. Danielle
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/07 9:45 am - AZ
Yes it's because I have been dragging my feet if I insited they probably would get me in, but I have alot of stuff going on...today at lunch, we were having a staff meeting I was afraid to eat. But I will talk to Randy and hopefully do it the next week......thanks for asking.... Take Care, Erin
alligatorpgr
on 2/14/07 2:03 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Yeah for Danielle I'm so glad you are feeling better.... Alli
Most Active