Coming? Mingle & Munch Brunch!

JRinAZ
on 2/13/07 10:45 pm - Layton, UT
Wildflower Bread Company Arcadia Commons Indian School & 44th Street 4290 East Indian School Road Arcadia phone (602) 850-8585 Make your plans! THIS Saturday, Feb 17th 10:00 a.m. (they serve breakfast OR lunch =healthy, inexpensive menu = soup options for newbies) ALL are invited - pre-ops, support friends, etc. but please rsvp to Joyce on the board. Spread the word! It will be soooo much fun to meet our AZ support buds! So far...... LeAnne Sandi Rebecca Cathy K. Sarah C. Jinn G. Joyce Jim Darlene E.J. Mary Connie Nicole Ali M. D.J. and Earl Virginia Gil and sweetie Chuck H. Robin L. I know I'm missing some? Melissa? LuAnn? anyone? everyone? !!!! It's a BIG restaurant.....Come and join us!! See you there!
MARY OTU
on 2/13/07 11:26 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce, Please add my husband "Otu" to the list. Darleen, make sure that EJ comes so my hubby can meet him. He wants to get a man's prospective on this whole thing. He also needs to hear good things about Dr Feng. Thanks. See you all there! Mary
JRinAZ
on 2/14/07 2:41 am - Layton, UT
Mary, I've got him on the list! ....and, if E.J. can't make it then I'll introduce your hubby to my hubby cuz my hubby had Dr. Fang too! See you soon! Joyce
Darlene X
on 2/14/07 12:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
We won't be able to make it. We have a Ward activity, for which Im decorating a very cool cake and it will take up most of my morning Next time!
JRinAZ
on 2/14/07 2:45 am - Layton, UT
We'll miss you both!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of your Saturday cake! Happy Valentine's Day to you cutie patootie!!!! Give you handsome hubby a hug! Huggggzzz from your American Mum! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 2/15/07 5:23 am - Glendale, AZ
Count me in! I'll get the big guy to watch the lil guy. Tiff
CK777
on 2/15/07 11:12 am - Avondale, AZ
What else is near this particular Wildflower? I mean like stores (is it in a strip mall?). I am not familiar with this area at all. Thanks Cathy
JRinAZ
on 2/16/07 12:33 am - Layton, UT
HI Cathy, I honestly haven't been there either but when I was calling around; they said it was one of their largest stores and since it was a little more central for everyone than some of the others, I just picked it. I'll have to mapqwest my directions. I just started a Z Pak for strep and a sinus infedction/full cold sooooo I'm hoping I can even make it. I might have to have someone else volunteer to get there a half hour early to get a couple of tables saved. Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 2/16/07 6:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Joyce, I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. My daughter is dancing is a jazz competition. Tell everyone hi for me Alli
JRinAZ
on 2/16/07 6:51 am - Layton, UT
Ali, Enjoy your daughter and wish her luck! That sounds like a fun way to do time!!! Glad to hear about your mamo today......now, straight ahead to becoming a LOSER???!!! We'll miss you tomorrow...But for all of you who can make it.....here's a reminder with the address......so, like me you can mapqwest if needed. I'll be there by 9:30 to try and save some tables...... I'll be the one with the red nose from a darn cold!!! Joyce Wildflower Bread Company Arcadia Commons Indian School & 44th Street 4290 East Indian School Road Arcadia phone (602) 850-8585
Most Active