Stricture Free

M. clarke
on 2/13/07 4:18 am
Awe thanks Ewe. Hot flashes aren't fun One or two of those would teach me to drink slow really fast. I'm glad to hear things are going good so far. Hugs back. Keep us posted on your progress!
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/07 7:05 am - AZ
Hey Melissa are you feeling ok today?? I'm doing ok stayed home because my son was sick, but just got back from the doctor. I will be so glad once next Friday hits, I am having problems getting in enough water and food, at a meal it's about 6 bites then I have to stop. I am going to Tucson over the weekend otherwise I would try and get in with SBC.....I am glad to hear that things are going down better!!!! Erin
Nicole W.
on 2/13/07 7:25 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Erin, They can usually get you scheduled pretty quickly. Have you checked with them again? It does sound like you suffering the same way the rest of us did. I hated being miserable having my food control my day... you need to control it. I was so fatiqued and weak with the stricture. I have had the procedure done 3 times now, it is really a piece of quiche! Get it fixed! ~Nicole
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 1:14 am - AZ
Hey Guys, well I am scheduled with Randy next week and I will tell him everything....so probably the next week....It just so hard to take off work, they freak when I am not here.....Anyways, I'll survive I weighed myself this morning and I am at 233 so I am down a total of 43 lbs and Friday I am 8 wks post op....trying to be positive I will keep you guys updated.... Erin
M. clarke
on 2/14/07 4:20 pm
Erin i can't believe you are 8 weeks post op already. Seems like you just had your surgery. You are going to be at goal in no time the way you are going. Your new pic looks fantastic!
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/07 9:40 am - AZ
Your a sweetie thanks for the compliment.....Have a great weekend, I am going to Tucson in the morning...lots to do to get my kids packed!!! Talk to you soon... Erin
M. clarke
on 2/13/07 7:28 am
When are they going to fix your stricture Erin? Yes I'm feeling great. I had a few bites of broccoli that my mom had made. It tasted sooo good, and went down painlessly. And it didn't come back up! I'm drinking a yoplait yogurt smoothie right now. I wanted to keep eating the broccoli I was so excited to eat without pain and getting sick, I had to stop myself. I feel like a new person, and the past 3 months have been some sort of bad dream. I am amazed how great I feel already.
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/07 1:15 am - AZ
Also check out my new avatar pic..face is looking slimmer....my hubby is loving this...
Most Active