Essential Oils

M. clarke
on 2/11/07 3:25 pm
A more natural solution for those of us that can't take those pills anymore.... Orange oil stimulates appetite and helps in digestion. For anyone that is having a problem eating or being hungry this really does help. I have an orange spray I use in my room created from orange oil and water. Rub a mixture of chamomile oil right onto your belly to help relieve monthly cramps. Seeings we can't take the Motrin anymore This one is a pricey oil, the others are cheaper. But it was worth it to me for some relief. To help relax and sleep try spritzing your pillows with a mixture of lavendar oil and water. In France they filter lavender through their ventilation systems during the night, and citrus during the day. And they have a very low usage of sleeping pills. Peppermint oil helps with digestion, vomiting, nausea also. I just got this one, I haven't tried it yet. Tea Tree oil promotes healing and you can put that directly on a cut. I used it just last week on a nasty paper cut. It took the sting right out, and it healed quickly. You can buy the oils at sprouts. If anyone is interested on how to mix a spray or rub let me know and I will get the info from my mom. She is the one who makes them for me.
Most Active