Books

Jager_Mom
on 2/11/07 10:46 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I was just wondering if anybody had any WLS books that they would want to sell or let me borrow. I was just looking up some on ebay and Amazon and they all just seem so exspensive!?!? Please let me know if you do, thanks!
Nicole W.
on 2/11/07 12:10 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I have Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies and Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery... I think I got both books for under $20 on Amazon. I still use both of them on a regular basis and they are completely worth the money! Sometimes on Amazon, they have a free shipping deal.
jenniebr
on 2/11/07 10:39 pm - queen creek, AZ
Try the library. I checked out several and then I bought a few that I felt worth the money to have. Not sure about the library in Flagstaff but the Maricopa library system allows you to look up titles online and request them. I usually have my request in a week or less. Since I had lap-band, I mostly used the one like "eating well after WLS" I got a bunch of WW books to get recipes. You can find alot of stuff online too (ebooks are great, they dont take up space but you cant read em in the night unless your laptop is there!). If you have a Bookmans up there try them. The one in Mesa is huge and has alot to choose from. Good Luck! Jen
Jager_Mom
on 2/11/07 11:23 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks, were going to the library today so I will check out some and then decide what is worth buying.....Thanks Again!!!!
MARY OTU
on 2/12/07 12:30 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Jen, I got a lot of information from Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies. Cheap on Amazon. First I borrowed from the Phx library. Just remember, all surgeons have thier own programs so this is just a guide of what you can expect. Mary
kmayfield
on 2/18/07 11:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Jen, Did the books get there? I hope you can use them. Kim
Most Active