Yummmmeeeee ZERO calorie treat...

JRinAZ
on 2/10/07 12:34 pm - Layton, UT
Hubby and I just got back from our little weekend date. We went to Bahama Bucks for a cool shaved ice treat. I was delighted to see that their sugar free list has about 30 choices now. You can have a 20 oz taste of Heaven for zero calories (probably not for those who are anti-Splenda)....and for just 25 calories; you can have a shot of their s/f cream on top! Yup! I think I'll go on the Bahama Bucks diet......that would be 25 calories times 3 = Goal weight before I know it! Joyce planning on another round of it on Valentine's Day!!!!
dfavre
on 2/11/07 3:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
mmmm. that sounds good Joyce! Where are Bahama Bucks at? Dawn
JRinAZ
on 2/11/07 4:29 am - Layton, UT
Dawn, They are all over the valley. I went to the one on Rural and Warner. I "googled" them first though to find locations. You can probably find one near you...... Did I tell you how yummy strawberry cheesecake shaved ice is with a dash of their sugar free cream on top???? Mmmmmmmmmm.........I'm returning there again this week for the 25 calorie treat! Joyce P.S. I had to lose 25 pounds before my surgery. I did use a protein drink as a meal substitute and began walking about 6 weeks prior to surgery. They were worried about my fatty liver and my heart and so both the walking and the weight loss helped me fly through an uneventful safe surgery. Good luck! You CAN do it!
Most Active