8 1/2 months out and............

sgirl
on 2/10/07 12:32 pm - tucson, AZ
I am 8 1/2 months out and I have been playing with the same 3 pounds, I lose 3 and gain 3 but never over the 3. What is going on. I am excellent about the water intake, protein intake, carb intake, fat intake, sugar intake, and exercise regimen, and I have no problem pooping. Is this common around this time in my post-opness? Any suggestions? 214/141/114 (73 pounds gone forever!!!!!!!)
JRinAZ
on 2/10/07 12:45 pm - Layton, UT
Journal everything! Take it to your nutritionist and then clean up the little areas that may be causing problems. Sometimes having too much cheese or too many nuts or too much peanut butter as your protein source will keep you from losing or even will increase the weight. .... You're getting closer to goal so things that could slip in the early months will have to be watched carefully now. Write down a dip of catsup, a squeeze of mayo, the butter on your veggies, the snitch of crackers as you walk by.....everything! A great place to log your food diary and get a nutritional breakdown of everything is on www.fitday.com It's free and easy to do after you work it a while. It takes a while to enter the custom things that are not on their lists (like protein drinks) but then it's just a couple of clicks a couple of times a day and you get your totals immediately. In fact, they give you the option of opening your food journal so that others can view it. I do that on occasion with my Chandler support group to keep me honest! Another good site for tracking things is www.sparkpeople.com Hang in there! You can do it! Joyce
Most Active