My 4 year anniversary....sorry but it's long!

Nicole W.
on 2/11/07 12:11 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Happy Anniversary Joyce! What a great accomplishment.
ginaq56
on 2/11/07 9:46 pm
Really enjoyed reading your post. It is an inspiration to hear about what others are going through and have gone through. Please continue to inspire us! Congratulations! Gina in Kingman
JRinAZ
on 2/12/07 5:08 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Gina in Kingman!!!! Thanks for the nice note! So, how are YOU doing???? Is there a support group in Kingman? I have folks wondering about support all the time. Hugggzz, Joyce
Candi Y.
on 2/11/07 11:07 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a way to inspire us that are just starting our journeys!! Funny how are personal favorites are all the same!, Seats, seat belts, jeans, crossing our legs. Right now that is all in the distance for me, but I can't imagine be able to do those thigs either. I haven't worn a pair of jeans in probably 3 years. Getting excited for myself and my new journey. Great Job!
MARY OTU
on 2/12/07 1:05 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Dear Joyce, On behalf of all of us, "kids", GONGRATULATIONS and THANKS Joyce. You are such an inspiration to us. Hope to meet you in the skinny flesh on Saturday at brunch. Mary
JRinAZ
on 2/12/07 5:11 am - Layton, UT
Candi, Mary and Nicole, Thanks! I thought I'd better shorten the thankyou notes so folks don't have to see my face all over the "Most Recent Activity" boards! LOL! Let us know how you do Candi! ....See you guys on Saturday at 10 at Wildflower! Joyce
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/07 10:45 am - avondale, AZ
Congrats to you Joyce. I too look forward to those small things, crossingmy legs, shopping in any store I want too... I have been pretty down these last couple of days, and your story helps to bring me up and keep me going. Kudos to you girl.... Danielle
AvasGrammy
on 2/13/07 2:32 pm - Chandler, AZ
Joyce, You are so amazing girl....do you know that??? You are an inspiration to us all!!! Your smile and thoughtfulness has helped me more that you know. I am sure you have done the same for so many others! 140 pounds...Yahoo!!! You go girl!!! I loved your list of things you can do now...i am going through that list now too...I am not where i want to be yet...but 84 pounds ago i was a different person than I am today...so onward I go... I had a "tweak" of a fill about a month ago and i think it is too much...I am having a hard time most days eating protein so i am hungry and then either having liquids or a soft food that goes down easily. I think i am going to have to go back and get alittle unfill...i was hoping not to have to do it...but i am afraid that i will have to. How are you from this last surgery??? I have been thinking about u... LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 2/13/07 11:00 pm - Layton, UT
Thanks LuAnne! YOU are amazing! .... I'm just addicted to life these days. .... thanks for asking about my surgery recovery. I'm actually doing great and have even hit the gym again.....or was that a slap? LOL! well, anyway....I'm back there but am far from being back to speed. I just hate starting over! ..... You need to go see Dr. Simpson TODAY (well, tomorrow anyway since it's his patient day) and get a little adjustment. Getting into the soft food syndrome is BAD BAD BAD!!!!! Take care of YOU and how bout joining us on Saturday for lunch? AND/Or come to our Chandler support meeting tonight! Hugggzzzz to you sweet friend! 84 pounds is sooooo Joyce
Most Active