OT: Valentines Cake Pic's

Darlene X
on 2/10/07 4:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Guys, For anyone who's interested... I just wanted to show you the Valentines cake I made last night! Its the most recent cake picture on my site, I think it turned out pretty cute: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/miscellaneousthings/cakes
JRinAZ
on 2/10/07 6:53 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh Darlene! Chocolate with raspberry filling???? YUMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!! and..it's absolutely beautiful too!! Hugggzzz to you! Joyce P.S. My Utah daughter is sending my AZ daughter the favored cake flavors and fillings!
M. clarke
on 2/10/07 7:00 am
You are all stronger then me. I can't look at cakes. LOL. Cakes are my all time yummy sweet treat. Especially if they have almond frosting.. mmmmm.
Darlene X
on 2/10/07 10:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Joyce!!! I purposely ddid a square cake this time so I can start practicing for May... LOL. I tend to do round cakes, and I need to get good at making nice square edges.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/10/07 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ
The valentine cake is beautiful. another excellent job.
pwrightt
on 2/10/07 9:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I agree. They are absolutely beautiful Pam
moirap
on 2/10/07 11:01 am - Mesa, AZ
Those cakes are stunning...They are more beautiful that bakery cakes. You are so talented. They are just beautiful..... Moira
alligatorpgr
on 2/11/07 12:34 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Darlene, totally kewl cakes Alli
jenniebr
on 2/11/07 10:46 pm - queen creek, AZ
Darlene, Your cakes are awesome! I need to buy one for my daughters birthday!! I can't even frost a cake! You need to enter one of the food network's cake contests! When are you gonna open your own shop? Let me know when you are open, I will be the first in line! You are looking great BTW! EJ is on fire! Todd and I need to get to a Chandler meeting to see you two again! Take care, Jen
Sarah C.
on 2/13/07 11:33 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi there Darlene, I love your cakes and was wondering what you charge?! My daughters b-days are in April and May and was thinking of doing a combined party and was curious about your cakes!! You can e-mail me if you'd like and let me know. Thanks a ton, [email protected] Sarah
Most Active