Clothing Exchange Stores?

dfavre
on 2/9/07 3:15 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Melissa, Do you know if they have talls at Ross? I am 6 ft and have a terrible time finding pants that fit. Lane Bryant has been my savior for many years now, but they are sooo expensive sometimes! Thanks, Dawn
M. clarke
on 2/9/07 4:06 pm
They might Dawn. They get all sorts of clothes. And they get a lot of lane bryant stuff, or they used to at least. It is kinda a funny place its just a matter of hitting it at the right time. Sometimes I go in and find tons of clothes, sometimes none. Also watch Lane Bryants online sales and stores sales. Sometimes they run their clearance at like 80% off sale price. And you might be able to find talls cheap that way. I used to get in on those sales all the time. I would think they would be having one soon as they should be getting spring clothing in. So their winter stuff will all go on clearance. Okay i just went to the site and they have some jeans that are normally $79 on sale for $29 right now, plus career pants on sale also. $30.00 for jeans is pretty good. If you wanted to watch the site though they will probably go cheaper in a few week or a month or so. But then again they are going to fly out at the cheaper prices and sizes will be hard to get. The site is http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com You could get them cheaper if they are at Ross, if they have them. Like I said though. Sometimes they have great stuff, and sometimes they don't. You just have to hit it at the right time.
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/07 11:32 pm - AZ
Try going to Savers or goodwill. Sometimes you can find really nice items. Even with tags on them never worn.
alligatorpgr
on 2/11/07 12:42 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Cathy, I go to Other Mothers, and the closest one to you is probably the one on Bell Rd. They buy new and used womens and kids clothing and either pay you a percentage or they give you store credit. Hope it helps Alli 2734 West Bell Road Phoenix, AZ 85053-7527 +1 602 548 2343 Open Hours 9a-8p M-F, 9a-6p Sa
Most Active