Clothing Exchange Stores?

CK777
on 2/9/07 2:15 am - Avondale, AZ
I was wondering if anyone knows of any resale shops that will give you credit for the clothes you bring in and you can use that credit in the store to get other clothes? I am going to desperately needing size 18's (especially pants/jeans) soon so something like this would be nice. Cathy
Darlene X
on 2/9/07 2:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
I dont know sorry I just gave all my bigger clothes to my sister in law... otherwise you could have had a bunch of my stuff. Darlene 338/183/170
CK777
on 2/9/07 3:10 am - Avondale, AZ
Darlene That's sweet of you but thanks anyways! Cathy
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/9/07 8:26 am - Tucson, AZ
We have Twice is Nice here in Tucson that does that or Buffalo Exchange.
CK777
on 2/9/07 1:18 pm - Avondale, AZ
Thanks I checked and they are in Phoenix as well! Cathy
Nicole W.
on 2/9/07 1:36 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Cathy! I need to do the same... my pants are falling off of me when I walk. This morning I went thru 13 pairs of slacks because I had dress non-casual for work today and luckily I found a pair of 26's but they were still really baggy. I probably need 20's now and I need smaller bra's. Going to try Ross this weekend to find something that will last me until 18's. Hope you are well! ~Nicole
M. clarke
on 2/9/07 2:38 pm
I've lost almost 80 pounds, but I haven't went down that mu*****lothing size. My 32 jeans are falling off, but my size 28's are to tight still. Yet all my shirts are getting to big. This means I'm losing all the weight in my boobs, and not losing any of my butt! This is so not good. LOL.
Nicole W.
on 2/9/07 3:16 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
my butt is almost gone!
M. clarke
on 2/9/07 1:41 pm
IF you don't find anything there you might try some discount stores like Ross's. I have seen lane bryant stuff a lot in Ross's and it is usually pretty cheap. They also often carry brands like Elizabeth and Jones of New York. I love Jones of New York. I can usually run my hand down the all the clothes and pull it out by feel. It is quality clothing for unbelievable prices. Plus once you outgrow you can sell it on ebay and get some of your money back. Name brands like that in plus sizes always sell good on ebay.
M. clarke
on 2/9/07 1:43 pm
p.s. I mean shrink more, not outgrow.
Most Active