Reminder Invite for Mingle

JRinAZ
on 2/8/07 4:35 am - Layton, UT
Wildflower Bread Company Arcadia Commons Indian School & 44th Street 4290 East Indian School Road Arcadia phone (602) 850-8585 Make your plans! Saturday, Feb 17th 10:00 a.m. (they serve breakfast OR lunch =healthy, inexpensive menu = soup options for newbies) ALL are invited - pre-ops, support friends, etc. but please rsvp to Joyce on the board. Spread the word! It will be soooo much fun to meet our AZ support buds! There are about 15 RSVP's so far...... It's a big restaurant sooooo circle the 17th and join us!
vquigley
on 2/8/07 12:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Joyce, I decided I'm going to come to the Mingle so you can put me down on the list. I responded to your email you sent to [email protected] but I wanted to make sure you get my response. Looking forward to meeting everyone, Virginia
JRinAZ
on 2/8/07 2:10 pm - Layton, UT
Yay!!!! .....I can't wait to see you! .... I'll have to go buy some nametags for us to use though cuz I"m positive you do NOT look the same!!!! Be sure and "reintroduce" yourself! The get together will be just like Christmas morning when we get to unwrap all those surprises! I doubt if anyone looks like their message board photos! LOL! Hugggzzz to you sweetie pie! Joyce
desert rat
on 2/10/07 12:26 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Hey Joyce, I'm going to do my best to be there with my husband, Earl. He just had RNY surgery on the 5th so he'll be one of the newer newbies but I'm definitely going to try to drag him out. He should be on soft proteins by then so soup would be ok. It will be nice to see you again. Virginia, we'll see you there, too! Tiff, are you going to try to make it? Anybody else from the west side group??? Let's get out & meet some of our east side brothers & sisters. I'm looking forward to it. Dj
JRinAZ
on 2/10/07 12:37 pm - Layton, UT
DJ, Your pic is gorgeous! Oh my gosh! How teeny weeny are you these days?????? Congrats to your hubby on his surgery. You guys are like the zillionth hubby and wife wls couple that I've met now. Cheers to all of us who become partners in crime ....I mean in health! I'll add you and Earl to the list and will look forward to seeing you next Saturday! Big Hugggzzz to you and tender huggggzzz to Earl! Joyce
desert rat
on 2/10/07 12:46 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Joyce, Thanks for the kind words. I'm so happy with my result. Technically, I'm 12 pounds below Dr Blackstone's goal for me but 3 pounds above my goal. I hope that I will be able to make good choices more consistantly now that Earl won't be suggesting pizza and wings every weekend! Do you find it easier with both you and your other half working for the same thing? I am looking forward to this get-together next week and looking forward to talking to you again. 'til then, Dj
M. clarke
on 2/10/07 3:22 pm
Desert Rat.. you before and after pictures are amazing! Congrats!
Most Active