Angel Update on Ellen!

Nicole W.
on 2/8/07 4:29 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I went and saw Ellen this morning at the hospital. She looks wonderful! She was scheduled for surgery yesterday at 2pm, but due to OR delays, she didn't have her surgery until almost 6:30pm. Surgery went well with no complications and she is doing really good. Ellen is doing so well that Dr. Blackstone might discharge her this evening!!! Ellen is up and walking great and doing wonderful. I told her to please call me if she gets discharged tonight... She is in very good spirts and she is a sweet lady. Ellen always had a saying that stuck with me... "Pull up your Big Girl Panties and Just Deal with it" so I made her a sign to hang on her wall or something. She loved it. It came out cute.
M. clarke
on 2/8/07 4:37 am
Thank you for letting us know Nicole. Please let her know we are thinking of her if you talk to her before she gets back online. I tried calling you but the number was wrong. I was heading out to my secret scrapbooking place after my doctors appointment to find the good deals and was going to see if you wanted to meet me there
JRinAZ
on 2/8/07 4:43 am - Layton, UT
Thanks for the Ellen update Nicole! I love that saying and I love that you made her a sign! You're a sweetie pie! Hope you're feeling better today! Hugggzzz, Joyce
carolem
on 2/9/07 2:33 am - Austin , TX
So glad to hear she's doing so well. I loved that saying of hers also....never heard it before! I was in Blackstone's office yesterday afternoon for my post-op visit, they were saying the doc was in surgery all afternoon. They were calling over about 5 pm for Randy to come over to the hospital. He still had 3 more patients to see in the office so I know he was delayed. What a day they all must have had! The life of a successful surgeon can't be easy. Hope Ellen continues to do well.....
AZdove
on 2/12/07 7:23 am - Tolleson, AZ
I am here at home and doing fantastic! I apologize to everyone for not posting sooner. I was discharged from the hospital on Thursday evening and have had zero complications! I wasn't even 24 hours out of surgery! I can also say that I have not had to take any pain medications! Nicole was the best angel ever! Not only did she bring the best sign...cleverly created and decorated ( I have seen them in catalogs for over 30 dollars!) but a basket of flowers also! It just does not get any better! Thank you all for the best wishes and I am so happy and ready to be on the losing side! Ln
Most Active