GOT A DATE - 3/14/07! NERVOUS & ANXIOUS!

Candi Y.
on 2/8/07 8:35 am - Cottonwood, AZ
The process has moved very quickly since I am a self pay person, I have so many feelings going through me right now, I feel like I need to eat cause I wont be eating anymore, but I know I can't do that! Just venting on you great people who understand! Thanks for being here!
M. clarke
on 2/8/07 9:01 am
Candi, I totally understand. I did that a lot. Had my "last" soda "last meal" LOL. It is very normal what you are feeling. I don't see anything wrong with treating yourself to a last dinner or two as long as you don't over do it. I went out to Tommy Bahama's two weeks before my surgery. That place is soooo yummy!!! And they have a killer coconut cake thingy..mmm.. like heaven. Oh. I got hungry just thinking of their food. Congrats on getting your date! That is right around the corner. It will be here before you know it.
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/07 9:29 pm - AZ
congradulations. I've just started the process. I am going to attend Dr. Simpson seminar next week. May I ask what procedure are you having done.
Candi Y.
on 2/8/07 10:40 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Lorrie, Doc Simpson only does the Lapband, and after some heavy duty research I really feel that is the type of WLS for me! If your in the early stages of all, this website is HEAVEN SENT!!! Good luck and ask away....... Thats what I did and you'll enjoy his semiar!
pwrightt
on 2/8/07 11:46 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
First Congradulations on your surgery. As far as eating my surgery was two days after Christmas. So I skipped making a big dinner. But I did the week before treat myself to a nice big Rib Eye steak. I don't see anything wrong in wanting something you want. But also keep in mind this will be a good time to start learning to eat healthy. Good luck on your surgery Pam
Jager_Mom
on 2/9/07 3:33 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Wow, Candi that's great!!!!! Thats only a month and a few days away
AvasGrammy
on 2/9/07 3:14 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Candi! That is so great that you have a date now....i take it all went well when you met with Dr. Simpson. I am glad you liked him....I really like him alot and he is very knowledgable about the band too. His support system is great...and the girls in the office are wonderful! Keep me posted on how you are doing. Are you coming to the support group meetings this month? I will miss the one on the 13th as my hubby and I have Valentine plans...but i will be at the next one which i believe is the next week on a Thursday. Hope to meet you there! LuAnne
Most Active