Hair Loss

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/8/07 5:37 am - Tucson, AZ
Way to go Nicole. My scales is going up three pounds down three pounds like a yoyo. I was thinking maybe I'm not eating enough. I am just so full it is hard to. Guess I have to get back on an eating schedule again. Did you all hear Anna Nicole Smith died? Wonder if Howard had anything to do with it.
M. clarke
on 2/8/07 6:06 am
No I didn't hear that? How did she die? i was jus****ching her interview on tv last night.
M. clarke
on 2/8/07 6:17 am
Okay just read it. No I don't think Howard had anything to do with it. I think she probably overdosed or killed herself. I'm sure she is depressed, just haveing a baby and burying her son. And I've always thought it was the "cocaine" diet not the "Trimspa" diet that made her lose that weight. It is all very sad, even though she wasn't the nicest person.
Nicole W.
on 2/8/07 7:58 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks Becky! I heard about the Anna story when I went to get lunch... seems fishy to me. She just had plastic surgery, I wouldn't be surprised if it was drugs. Who knows... she is "out there"
paddywackets
on 5/5/08 11:18 am - c. v., AZ
when i started thyroid meds my hair started to fall out pretty bad the whole top was balding and i freaked as i had really long curly hair, I started trying different things and the regimine i found that works extremly well is this a product called NUhair you can find at walgreens or cvs or even ebay for alot cheaper. I also started taking fish oil and evening primrose, in two months ive had more coverage come back. and in 3 months i have only a quarter left of a balding area left to fill in. so by my experience this is the best thing to take
Most Active