joash up dated

prettywormen
on 2/6/07 10:59 am - port byron, NY
josh is more alert and off the ventilatorand breathing on his own he still on dislysis will be for 6 month to a year before all his organs to work again in two week he will be going to Richmond Va to an icu rehab so they can begain to work on his armhe will be their 6 month depending on the progress he make then he will go to cleveland Ohio where they specializes in spincal injuries plese keep sending card sa the family say they put them up everyday and he look at them he has other soldier that in the same condition as him come see josh and talk to him family say this give them hope ila
Arizona_Sun
on 2/6/07 11:10 am - Gilbert, AZ
Ila - where should we send cards? Sandy
prettywormen
on 2/6/07 11:39 am - port byron, NY
all cards send to Cpl Joshua Hoffman room 19 national naval medical center 8901 wisconsin ave Betheada MD 20889 ila
quiltz
on 2/6/07 3:06 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tell me Josh isn't a survivor!!! I'm so glad to hear of his progress. I know the days ahead will be filled with hard work for him and his family as well. Some days he will wonder if it is worth the struggles, but the military has the finest people available to work with spinal cord injuries...not only the physical, but the emotional side as well. He's a hero in my books!!
Most Active