Mental Health Day!

Nicole W.
on 2/6/07 2:00 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I called in sick today... I am just exhausted. School, work, eating, exercising and life has caught up with me and I feel like crap! I am exhausted! Woke up this morning with nausea and a nasty cough. I can't seem to fall asleep at night, but once I am asleep, I'm asleep... I just cant fall asleep!!! So I need to ask my PCP to give me some sleep aide again, since I can't take Ambien CR anymore. Too bad its not raining... it would be perfect to stay home and in bed.
JRinAZ
on 2/6/07 2:44 am - Layton, UT
Nicole, Give yourself a "Rain" day! I've been wiped out as well and understand. I'm just 2 weeks out from a major surgery and had company for a few days! ....I LOVED having my sister and her hubby here to tend to me BUT....I am staying in my jammies today and am going to get through a tall stack of reading material, let people shuttle protein drinks and healthy nibbles to me; keep my door locked most of the time and give myself a "me" day! Take care of yourself sweetie pie and get some R & R !!! Hugggzzzz, Joyce
carolem
on 2/6/07 3:11 am - Austin , TX
Nicole, Hope your feeling better, this is the time of year when so much is going around. Try taking a nice hot bath at night and sit back and relax. Take some herbal tea in with you to help it along. Sometimes the simple things help. Take care, you'll feel better soon.
M. clarke
on 2/6/07 4:56 am
Nicole. Sorry you aren't feeing well Nasty cough has been going around. My family has had it and I am trying to avoid it at all cost. So scared of getting bronchitis and not being able to take any cough medicine. I agree with Erin. Take a bubble bath and drink some yummy tea. Relax and let your body rest. That is what it needs. I wi**** were raining for you And I hope you feel better after some rest.
Nicole W.
on 2/6/07 6:04 am - Cave Creek, AZ
scrapbooking is on QVC right now! i haven'****ched this in over a year. hiding the credit card right now.
JRinAZ
on 2/6/07 6:27 am - Layton, UT
You definitely need emergency measures! Is there anyone around that can administer CPR? Are they handsome? ...... Put down your credit card and call a friend who can drive you to the doc......or, at least can push healthy fluids into you! don't make me drive there and get you........it would be an interesting trip with me loopy on pain meds and you loopy from dehydration! I'm typing under the influence and you're typing "under the weather"!.....maybe we should both give it up?
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/6/07 8:28 am - Tucson, AZ
Sometimes they have something I really want but the quantities are way to much. One of my online friends and I split an order one time. That worked well and I didn't spend as much.
M. clarke
on 2/6/07 8:41 am
oh my gosh! I used to love scrapbooking on QVC. Now I have to go look online at what they have. To bad I already spent my scrapbooking allowance this month
pwrightt
on 2/6/07 9:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Nicole: Call in sick tomorrow. Get yourself well before going back to work. You come first. Hope you start feeling better soon. Pam
Most Active