Getting Closer to my Surgery Date

Desertflower
on 2/5/07 1:54 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hello Everyone! Its been a while since I wrote anything here, but I would check in from time to time to see how you all were doing. Last October I was scheduled for my RNY and then had to start all over and do a 6 month Dr. supervised program so my insurance would cover it. I was devastated, to say the least. I thought, "This just isn't supposed to happen for me". But a friend told me that 6 months would go by very quickly, and it would give me an opportunity to learn and understand my disease, so that afterwards I'd have a better chance at success without a relapse. Well, here I am 5 months out. Next month will be my 6 month marker and re-submission to the insurance company. Now I am excited, nervous and grateful. If all goes well, I could be approved and re-scheduled for surgery for April. Think a happy thought for me..ok? I surely do need all of your support. Thank you so much. Robin in Mesa
MARY OTU
on 2/5/07 10:55 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Congratulations Robin, The time does go by faster than it seems when looking at it from the other end. I am sure all will go well for you. Who is your surgeon? Take care, Mary
Jager_Mom
on 2/6/07 12:53 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Good Luck, Cant wait to hear an update!
carolem
on 2/6/07 1:28 am - Austin , TX
What you['ve just gone through is the hard part. From now on the time will fly. Good Luck on this fabulous journey!
BIG F.
on 2/6/07 10:24 am - chandler, AZ
Hey Robin, Keep the faith, the prize is worth the journey. Lamont
Candi Y.
on 2/8/07 12:14 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hang In there!!! I spent months and months and then was DENIED, so I am now a self-pay.. I have to for my LIFE!!!!!!! BUT KEEP UP THE FIGHTING!!!!!
Most Active