Throwing up and things getting stuck, when will it end

JRinAZ
on 2/6/07 5:43 am - Layton, UT
Me thinks Nicole got herself a little rest! gotta love great wls buds! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 2/6/07 5:51 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Nope, actually I didn't sleep. I am feeling worse... I might head to the ER, I feel dehydrated, lightheaded and i got myself some blurred vision.
JRinAZ
on 2/6/07 5:57 am - Layton, UT
Hmmmmm, you've got blurred vsion and are lightheaded and you're going to go the E.R.????? Sooooo....someone else is driving you, right? Let us know all bout you! Y'know you have bunches and bunches of us sending good thoughts your way! Healing huggggzzz, Joyce
Nicole W.
on 2/6/07 1:24 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I think I figured out what it is... period = anemic I guess I need to double up on my iron even more! Will see if this helps first.
M. clarke
on 2/6/07 4:48 pm
Nicole. I missed the post about you being so sick you might go to the hospital. I just read it now. I hope you are doing better! Are you normally anemic?
Nicole W.
on 2/7/07 12:29 am - Cave Creek, AZ
No, I'm not... noticed it last month and it's worse this month.
M. clarke
on 2/6/07 8:43 am
LOL. Cute post. I know somethings is wrong. We will just see if I can convience Randy of that.
JRinAZ
on 2/6/07 5:39 am - Layton, UT
Melissa, Soooo glad you're getting checked ! Keep us posted! Huggggzzzz, Joyce
M. clarke
on 2/5/07 4:14 am
Erin. I am into week 14 and still throwing up when I try to eat proteins so I completely understand your frustration. It doesn't seem like a normal thing to me because no one else is having it (Except you now! and the doctor keeps telling me it is normal. I have a problem getting all my protein in also. I am trying to do three drinks a day, but it is hard. I do two good shakes that have 15 proteins in each, and then one of the profect which is nasty, but it goes down quickly and has 25 proteins. I don't get them in every day, but I am trying. I see Randy on Thursday. I will let you know what he says again. Probably the same thing, it is nothing. But I am going to push to make sure it isn't a stricture based on recommendations from the girls here. Let me know what you find out. We can also discuss in e-mail if you want. I hate to keep talking about it on the board because I feel like a broken record. Whining about my issues over and over again. LOL. You know its bad when you get bored with your own complaining I'm sorry you are going through this, but honestly I am kinda glad to find someone else who is going through it. Makes me feel so not alone
Darlene X
on 2/5/07 4:41 am - Maricopa, AZ
You girls really need to go get checked out! Your doing the same thing my husband did-- at about 6 weeks post-op I told him I thought he had a stricture... he came up with all sorts of excuises not to get checked out, he didn't think it was etc... at 5 months post-op he got so sick from not being able to eat and drink he ended up in the ER severly dehydrated, with Kidney stones and was admitted to hospital again. he let it go on WAY TOO LONG! So make appt's.... go get checked out! no excuses!
Most Active