Come Play With Me!

EmbodySuccess
on 2/4/07 11:01 am - Roswell, GA
I was so frustrated about not being able to come and be with y'all at the Tucson conference Jan. 5th (I was a speaker there last Spring) that I created a great reason to return to Tucson and I just had to let y'all know! Those of you *****member my talk explaining how your "reptillian brain" is the agent of SELF-SABOTAGE aaaaaand, any situation that your reptillian brain classifies as UNKNOWN or UNFAMILIAR triggers a state of mounting anxiety, know that IF you CANNOT imagine living the rest of your life in a healthy, strong, personally attractive body thennnnn, the closer you get to resembling a strong, healthy, attractive person, the greater your anxiety will become until you must de-rail the weightloss in order to get some relief! The antidote? 2 RX's to be taken daily: find ways to calm and comfort yourself in the moment; PLUS, find ways to not only envision a future life on the other side of weight loss that is richly detailed and rewarding, but, start bringing parts of that future into your present life. The whole dynamic of the journey we're on changes when we realize that the reason for creating a healthy, strong, attractive body is to support living the new lives we want to have. So I've created a playful, creative, imaginative event I'm calling, "BEFRIENDING YOUR FUTURE SELF" that will give you the opportunity to not only dream up but express and plan for the life of your dreams, the life AFTER you've shed your identity as a fat-person-on-a-diet. If you'd like a brochure on this March. 9-10 workshop at Tucsons Viscount Suite Hotel, email me and I'll email you back the brochure as an attachment. Do it NOW, 'cause I'm offering an EARLYBIRD discount on tuition that'll knock your socks off! What have you got to lose? Hope to see you in there! Lauralyn
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/07 12:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hello Lauralyn - could I please have your email address? Or could you please email the brochure to me at [email protected]? This sounds like something I would be VERY interested in pursuing. Thank you. deb
Most Active