3 day post op and Im finally home!

Sharon Martinez
on 2/3/07 6:05 am - Mesa, AZ
Just wanted to say a quick hi before I go lay down, been up since 11am and finally got home a few hrs ago and sitting here talking with mom going over food options. I guess how I am feeling is pretty normal, no real pain in the shoulder, but quite a bit in my middle back and obviously in my stomach. Will most likely not be on for a few days, need some rest and to get used to all this....Thanks for the support...and thank you Jean for coming up and bringing me those things.....Will talk to y'all some time soon.... Sharon
pwrightt
on 2/3/07 8:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Sharon: Welcome home. Take your time and get lots of rest. Welcome to the healthy side. Pam
JEAN-NA
on 2/4/07 9:45 pm
Sharon Yeah you made it home, Hows that hospital bed treating you ? HAng in and in a few days you will start feeling so much better - when you get into you owrn routine. I know how much you wont be missing the hospital or the staff ! Just dont be hard on yourself - you just went through a lot of changes in a very short time.
Desertflower
on 2/5/07 1:02 pm - Mesa, AZ
Sharon, I am so happy for you! Right now you are a little sore, but in a few days you'll be starting a new life! I also live in Mesa. I am seeing Dr. Blackstone for my RNY. Hopefully in April. Cross your fingers for me. I have had lots of insurance problems. I wish you the BEST. Robin
Most Active