Opinion on Arizona Bariatric Surge

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/07 1:01 am - AZ
I would like get your opinion to see who all went through Arizona Bariatric Surgery Dr. Alan Newoff or Steven Simon. Please let me know how anything went. Thanks
Nicole W.
on 2/3/07 3:45 am - Cave Creek, AZ
HarleyGirl
on 2/3/07 7:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi There! I am almost 3 yrs post op. I had my surgery with Dr. Newhoff, *****tired this past fall. Dr Simon has taken over Dr. Newhoff's pts. The are a nice group of people. I have had no problems and still go for regular check ups I will meet Dr Simon for the first time in April. My advice is to research all your options. Take car and good luck to you on your journey Paula Open RNY 4/1/4 330/195/still working at it
vquigley
on 2/4/07 6:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Lorrie, Welcome to Obesity Help. This is a great site with lots of sharing. I had surgery with Dr. Newhoff on July 31 and have done great. Unfortunately he retired at the end of December but I just met Dr. Simon last week for the first time and he is very nice. Several of my friends have had him do their surgery and they are very happy with him. I have had no major complications and am grateful and am now down 92 pounds. Good luck to you. Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/07 12:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Way to go Virginia!!!!! I was wondering how you've been doing! Congrats on the 92 lb drop! Isnt it fantastic? Im still hanging in there - these last 20lbs are a stinker! Take care - glad to have seen your post! deb
vquigley
on 2/6/07 1:00 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Deb, I have been wondering about you as well. Don't give up! You can do it. I am absolutely thrilled with what I have done so far. Getting ready to fly to Kansas City on Friday and am so looking forward to not having to request a seatbelt extension. Hope we get to see each other again soon, Virginia
Desertflower
on 2/5/07 1:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Lorrie, My best friend went to Dr. Simon and just LOVES him! She liked his staff and his manner with her. She did not have any complications from her RNY. Hopes this helps. Robin
Most Active