date ...nervous ...feb. 16th 07 .....

kathleen-ann
on 1/31/07 5:45 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
nervous...date feb. 16th 07 Dr. Fang St Lukes Medical Center Phoenix, Az. Anyone out there have comments on Fang ....St. LUkes ...or the nurses....???? anyone in Prescott area....that would like to carpool...to the once a month meetings...for support on Tuesday...(ladies only please)
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/31/07 9:59 pm - Tucson, AZ
I had my surgery at St. Lukes and I have no complaints. The nurses were all so nice and friendly for the most part. Dr. Juarez was my surgeon so I can't comment on Dr. Fang. Good luck and congratulations on your surgery date.
pwrightt
on 1/31/07 10:53 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I had Dr. Juarez but did go to St. Lukes. I did meet Dr. Fange once as he was the doctor *****leased me. He was very nice. As for St.Lukes its an older hospital. What can you say. I would have wished it was more updated. But the nurses were great.
Darlene X
on 1/31/07 10:55 pm - Maricopa, AZ
4 members of my family (including myself) had Dr Fang, we love the guy to death! He is awesome and an excellent surgeon. You are in good hands!!!! St Lukes is an older hospital, but we all had good experiences... sometimes the night staff suck a little.... you have to be a little proactive-- make sure you have someone with you who can make sure you are taken care of!
Candi Y.
on 1/31/07 11:07 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey there, Today I am driving into Phoenix for my first meeting with Dr. Simpson for the lapband, not sure when my surgery will take place, but know that I will have to be driving in there for support groups as well, so maybe we'll stay in touch and see what nights work. I'd love a carpooler Good Luck, wish I was that close........ Candi
Desertflower
on 2/5/07 1:35 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Kathleen, I have heard that Dr. Fang's patients really love him. I am sure you will be in good hands. Best of luck with your surgery and the new life you are beginning. Robin in Mesa
Most Active