Sorry to all for my attitude last night!!!!

Sharon Martinez
on 1/31/07 2:10 am - Mesa, AZ
I honestly want to apologize for the negative post I put on here last night, as you can imagine, I was a bit upset! After sleeping on it, I fealt much better. However, this morning my dr's office called and told me that there were 3 cardiac tests that my cardiologist didnt do and they need to be done today! So, I'm off to the hospital to get the final testing done and get everything done at admissions since they havent called yet to get all that out of the way for tomorrow! I am still having surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30 am at St. Lukes. I would absolutely love it if one of you ladies that might have some spare time becomes my Angel. I could definately use the support since my mom will be working the days that I am in the hospital! If any would like to contact me, please send me a message and I will give you my phone number. Thanks in advance!!!! today's a better day! Sharon
M. clarke
on 1/31/07 5:53 am
Sharon. Everyone has a bad day. I'm glad the board can be for hard times as well as all the cheerful ones. I imagine you must have been very frustrated. I hear all the problems everyone has and I feel very fortunate I didn't have to go through all that. However I did have the normal stressing of having surgery. It is not a good state to be stressed out before your surgery. My doctor provided us with meditation tapes before the surgery. I used mine several times. I found it very helpful in relaxing me. I know your surgery is tomorrow so it may be to late for you to go get some meditation tapes but you should seriously consider doing what ever it is to relax yourself. Be a long hot bubble bath, or just some quiet time to yourself in a peaceful place in your home. I believe that it is essential that we be relaxed and in a good mood before surgery. So find some place to relax. You can't control what your doctor or his/her staff will do; however you can to some degree control how you will let it effect you. Now is not the time to let it get to you. Now is the time for you to take good care of yourself, pamper yourself, and prepare yourself for your surgery in the morning. Lots of deep purposeful breaths! Relax Remember the state of mind you enter your surgery in is the state of mind you will wake up in. Great luck with your surgery tomorrow. You will do fantastic. Keep us posted as to your progress when you are able to get back on the computer!
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/07 1:18 am - avondale, AZ
Sharon, That's what this board is for. No one else in the world can understand your frustrations like we can. My surgery was cancelled the day before as well, and thank goodness for the people here because I was a mess. There is no need to be sorry. God bless and good luck with your surgery. Danielle
Most Active