Salads

M. clarke
on 1/30/07 4:47 am
Blue bible. That is funny. I know I have been dieing for a salad also your not alone. I would just be careful because they said no uncooked vegetables until month 4. The roughage might be just that. Too rough on your tummy. I know I have problems with not enough fiber too. I have been taking just a generic drugstore vegetable pill. It seems to help.
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 11:03 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Dr. Blackstone wants you to wait until 4 months also... I have been good and waited. Even thou I am dying for one! 35lbs until I will try a Wendy's Chesseburger! hehe
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:11 pm
oh my gosh. Did you ever eat one of those huge wendy's cheeseburgers with the bacon and all the stuff on top. They were so good. But they were so big I couldn't even eat a whole one before surgery. Imagine trying to eat one now. Yea right. Good luck with that. I love Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That was my favorite. Well that and the steak burrito at Taco Bell. Those days are over. LOL. I ordered that cookbook from amazon you recommended Nicole. It has free shipping right now if you spend over $20.00 so I got a music CD I had been wanting to so I would be over $20.00.
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 12:22 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Nope, I was a fan of the DoubleStack with Cheese, with just ketchup... no mustard (I'm from NY, NO MUSTARD!!!!) When I get to my 100lbs mark I probably wont even want it anymore! The cookbook is really good... has some great recipes in there!
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:37 pm
Oh I'm sure all of that stuff would taste nasty now. That happens. When you don't eat fattening stuff it doesn't taste good. I've noticed that before just on diets. I am anxious to have a piece of cheese pizza! I think mostly I just want tomatoes back Tomato sauce, ketchup, tomato soup, etc etc. I miss all of that.
pwrightt
on 1/30/07 11:59 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Gosh don't even mention a cheesburger. I guess I can wait. When I can have a salad I'll probably eat one all week and then some.
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:06 pm
One will probably take all week to eat with how small our tummies are I'm with you. I can't wait to eat salad. Although I'm not sure if I will love it as much without the salad dressing. Hmmm.
Most Active